Junior Website Designer Required Understanding of HTML and CSS required
Barcelona city Map
- Job Type:
Employee - Permanent
- Job Status:
- Study Level:
- Have excellent knowledge of modern
- Mobile-first design with a strong foundation
in HTML and responsive CSS.
- Have a good understanding of version
control and frontend tooling, including JS
transpilers, CSS preprocessors.
- Know React and the Redux ecosystem.
- Love NodeJS and can apply this knowledge
to a new platform environment.
- Understand and apply the principles of
software craftsmanship - designing things as
simply as possible, but no simpler.
- Are passionate about product and delivering
the best UX in the context of big data
visualisation and exploration.
- Love data driven frameworks like D3.js
- Experience working in a company in a stage
of major growth.
- Clean and tested code.
- Open source activity and contributions.
- Experience in working together with
designers on UI components.
- Food. Our error identifiers look like this - ‘strain_thin_tortellini’,‘glaze_copious_currants’, ‘sprinkle_full_oregano’. It makes for a better user experience than random hex identifiers.