A rare thing indeed. 2000m2 of land with permission to build 500m2 of house, with great views down the valley to Beznar lake. . All mains services are on site or connected and there is car access to the door, or to your...
Undeveloped Land for sale in Granada city
A unique opportunity to complete the build of a new 3 bed/bath house (157 m2) & pool with stunning views of the Lecrin Valley. Price: 245,000 Euros for 3.25 hectare olive/almond finca & partially built house + 180,000 Euros estimate to complete the build. Or, extend to a 4 bed/bath house - 283 m2.
• Stunning Location with Uninterrupted Views of the Lecrin Valley / Lake Beznar
• Mature olive/almond finca (3.25 hectares) and partially built 3 bed/bath house - 245,000 Euro
• Estimated costs of 180,000 Euro to complete the existing build of 157 sq m
• Opportunity to extend to the original design of a large 4 bed/bath house - 283 sq m
• Full detailed plans and cost estimates available for both options
• Swimming Pool
• Water & Electricity
• All the hard work has been completed, it just needs finishing
• 30 minutes from the coast and Granada
• International Airports at Granada (40 mins) and Malaga (90 mins)
Just a 10 minute drive from the charming village of Albunuelas with its bakery, shops and bars lies this ''once in a lifetime'' opportunity to complete the build of this architect designed 3 bedroom/bathroom house with swimming pool. Alternatively, the existing build could be extended to the original design creating a large 4 bedroom/bathroom house with swimming pool.
From the village of Albunuelas it''s just a 10 minute drive via a tarmac road leading to a gravel/sandy track to reach the finca of well established olive and almond trees which provides for the unique setting of this house.
In one of the most outstanding locations in the Lecrin Valley providing both peace and privacy, this new home will have the most stunning uninterrupted views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains to the North, the old rustic villages of the Lecrin Valley and Lake Beznar to the East and the beautiful olive and almond fincas and hillsides to the South and West. It is situated midway between Granada to the north and the coast (Costa Tropical) to the south, with journey times of approx.30 mins in either direction.
Work Completed to Date:
A few years ago, the owners worked closely with a highly reputable local firm of fully qualified bilingual architects to design a large 4 bed/bath house with swimming pool. Please refer to the scaled artist drawings in the photo gallery. Subsequently they secured a building license for a house of 283 sq m.
Phase 1 of the house (157 sq m) is now more than halfway through the building process with the major work for this first stage of the project being completed. Please refer to the construction photos in the gallery. This first phase could now be fitted out to provide a 3 bed/bath house and swimming pool (please refer floor plans attached) or extended to the original 4 bed/bath house and swimming pool as per the original design.
In addition a well has been drilled and a license granted for the extraction and use of the water. Transformer slots have also been purchased on a nearby electricity supply.
Within close proximity to the house is an old farm storage building (cortijo) complete with threshing circle. This also has stunning views and could easily be converted into a studio or an annexe to the main house if required.
Guide Price Breakdown:
• 245,000 Euro - Olive/Almond Finca + the existing build to provide a 3 bedroom/bathroom house
• 180,000 Euro - Estimate to finish the build and fitting of the 3 bedroom/bathroom house (157m2) & swimming pool
. 345,000 Euro - Estimate to finish the build and fitting of the 4 bedroom/bathroom house (283m2) & swimming pool
The owners have had the above estimate of costs undertaken by the firm of local architects mentioned above. It should be noted that there is no obligation to continue the building work with this firm, but the current owners have always found them to be very professional and reliable in all aspects of the work undertaken to date.
The Estimate Includes:
Full project management of all activities listed below:
• The provision of all materials and their installation
• Completion of the build process: internal walls, doors & windows. Rendering to the outside walls
• Connection of electricity and installation of all necessary light and power point wiring.
• Pump for the well, a water purifier and a water deposit storage tank.
• Connection of water to the house and all plumbing
• Septic tank
• Central heating
• Tiling of all floors
• All shower/bathrooms and the kitchens/utility room
• A good sized swimming pool 8 x 4 m with the necessary surrounding paving both to the pool and around the house.
The new owner could adapt the internal layout if required but should the current plans be used (refer floor plans), upon completion, the house would provide an open plan Kitchen/Diner/Lounge with a fireplace and beamed ceilings providing 180 degree views from the lounge down to, and across the valley. Both the lounge and kitchen would lead out onto a large terrace ideal for relaxation and alfresco dining.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Granada city Map