NATIONAL telecomms giant Telefónica has created an anti-car theft phone App for less than the cost of a glass of wine per month.
Sign in/Register
Looking for the Professionals/Advertiser Login?
By Signing up you are agreeing with our Terms and Privacy Policy.Forgot your password?
Feedback is welcome

The Spanish government is attempting to find out what went wrong and why the men's families were told they were dead when they were not, leading to unnecessary suffering.
Alberto Pardo Touceda, 33, from Pontevedra in Galicia, a politics graduate from Santiago de Compostela University – an experienced traveller who had spent his Erasmus year in Tromsø, Norway – had travelled to Paris with his girlfriend.
Residents in Strasbourg for the past year after leaving Spain to find work, they had gone to the French capital to watch the Californian rock band Eagles of Death Metal at the Bataclan concert hall, where 89 spectators died after a shoot-out and two suicide bombs.
His aunt had received a call from the Spanish government saying he was dead, but after this, he posted a note on his Facebook site to confirm he and his partner were alive and unhurt.
By this time, dozens of emotive tributes had filled Alberto's Facebook wall, which he answered with: “Well, I don't know – looking at myself right now, I'd say I was very much alive, but if you keep writing such lovely things about me, perhaps I ought to die so as not to disappoint you all!”
He then rang his parents to tell them he and his girlfriend were back in Strasbourg.
Jorge Alonso de Celada, 59, who had gone to Paris on holiday was said to have been shot dead by terrorists in one of the restaurants near the Place de la République, but later called his family to say he was fine.
His son said he had been speaking to his father via email at the time of being told by the Spanish government of his death, and could 'not understand it'.
Also, his hotel in the French capital had already told the family that they saw Jorge had checked out this morning (Sunday).
Sadly, however, the other two Spaniards confirmed dead are indeed among the victims – another blow to their families and friends whose hopes had been raised by hearing the government had made mistakes about the 'deaths' of Alberto and Jorge.
Juan Alberto González Garrido, 29, from Madrid was the first to have been reported dead after his sister and cousin said they had not heard from him.
He and his wife had been at the Bataclan concert hall, although Juan Alberto's wife is believed to have survived by getting down on the floor.
His aunt and uncle, Francisco Javier and Rosa María, held a gathering with a speech and a minute's silence for Juan Alberto outside the city hall in Granada, the deceased's native town.
But errors in informing the family also occurred with Juan Alberto – initially, he was said to be alive, albeit injured.
Michelle Gil Jaimez, originally from Veracruz in México, had joint Mexican-Spanish nationality and is also among the dead, according to the president of her native State, Javier Duarte, but Spain's government has not made any official mention of her passing to her family or the public.
Madrid-born Iván García, 39, who was in the Bataclan stadium has been injured, but not seriously and is believed to be recovering in hospital.
Over 359 people were injured in the perfectly-planned and coordinated attacks which took place simultaneously in six different areas of Paris on Friday night.
Of these, 99 are in a critical condition.
So far, 129 people have been confirmed as dead, although many of the bodies have not been formally identified.
Seven of the terrorists, thought to have been operating as individuals but in the name of ISIS, blew themselves up at the scenes of their massacres, and an eight – identified as second-generation Algerian Ismaël Omar Mostefaï, 29 – was shot by police.
The curfew – the first in the city since 1944 - has been partially lifted in Paris, with public transport mostly running according to schedule and schools due to open for Monday morning, although public areas such as parks and tourist attractions remain closed and markets will refrain from trading until at least Thursday.
Armed forces remain on the streets around the clock.
NATIONAL telecomms giant Telefónica has created an anti-car theft phone App for less than the cost of a glass of wine per month.
A MAN declared dead at his home in the province of Tarragona was on his way to the funeral parlour when he turned out to be alive, according to police sources.
A SICILIAN mafia 'godfather' who had been on the run for 20 years was captured in Madrid thanks to a photo on Google Maps, police say.
A NEW child protection law named after a British musician living in Spain has been approved in Congress and is set to be signed off by the Council of Ministers on Tuesday, June 8.