Expanding medical company with a clinic in Ukraine and headquarters in Valencia city is looking for a motivated and...
Personal Executive Assistant - La Palma
Personal Executive Assistant - La Palma
- Job Type:
Employee - Permanent
- Job Status:
- Study Level:
Salary: Spanish level, based on experience
Start Date: Immediate
Provides comprehensive 360 degrees administrative support to the Company CEO and additional support for others as designated by the CEO. Key activities include providing day-to-day support for the CEO and acting independently as operations manager for company projects as needed.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Provides all administrative support functions for the President Global Products, including: communications coverage, travel coordination, calendar and scheduling, processing expense reports and invoices, and maintaining payment records for external professional fees and services.
2. Manages and maintains calendar, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings.
3. Independently creates, edits, and/or prepares presentation materials for clients, executives, Board of Directors, and similar audiences.
4. Prepares and reviews correspondence, notices, memoranda and reports independently and/or at the direction of the President Global Products and other leaders within the team. Assists in answering questions and responding to requests directed to the President and other members of the Global Products team.
5. Acts as s confidential assistant to President Global Products preserving the confidentiality of information related to the organization and teammates. Assists with confidential and/or sensitive matters; provides explanation and support where needed.
8. Monitors department spend and ensures budgets are followed.
Supplemental Job Functions:
1. Performs additional duties as required.
•Bachelor's degree, required (Preferred in order: Math, Physics or similar studies, Software Engineering, Finance & Administration, Laws, Others).
•Superb English written and oral communication skills, required.
•Good knowledge of a second language among Italian, Spanish, German, Chinese required.
•Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrative Assistant for a function preferred - We will consider also recently graduated people or attending last year course, without working experience but with an excellent academic curriculum, or a combination of education and experience to meet the above requirements -.
•Previous work with a global matrixed organization is preferred
•Deep knowledge of personal computer and office productivity suite is required.
•Good understanding of project management principles is preferred.
•Coding skills, even at a basic level, preferred
Personal attitudes and qualifications
•You Love to live on an Island (nature, sea, clean air, excellent quality of life, but not crowded places).
•You can work under pressure, even for long periods, extending the working period if necessary.
•You have excellent interpersonal relationship skills, and a monolithic patience. You solve conflicts.
•You are eager to learn new things. You have a brilliant, luminous mind.
•You love to travel across Europe and Asia, frequently and even for long periods (weeks or months) to attend management needs.
•You are eligible for a working visa in Spain (European Union)
•You can meet negotiated deadlines, anticipate needs, demonstrate initiative and independently complete tasks
•You can create quality documentation, acting independently with minimal supervision
•You use good judgement in setting work priorities, planning and organizing workload in the midst of interruptions
•You possess a high degree of personal integrity, discretion and confidentiality
•You can handle multiple projects with continuing changing priorities
•Salary aligned to Spanish National Levels, based on experience
•Independent apartment as benefit.
•Company stock options.
•Trial Period with accommodation and flight tickets paid by company, including return.