NATIONAL telecomms giant Telefónica has created an anti-car theft phone App for less than the cost of a glass of wine per month.
Sign in/Register
Looking for the Professionals/Advertiser Login?
By Signing up you are agreeing with our Terms and Privacy Policy.Forgot your password?
Feedback is welcome

Peter Henley (pictured), a keen walker and photographer, had been on holiday on the island since December 6 but was due back on December 18.
His colleagues at the Saga Travel and Insurance office in Folkestone (Kent), where he had worked for 28 years, became concerned when he did not turn up to work on the day he was supposed to start again after his trip, and called his family, who in turn contacted the police.
Saga put its rep in Tenerife on the case, even though Peter had not used any travel agency for his trip, to try to find out more by speaking to hotels, hospitals and police on the island.
Spanish and British police and Interpol have also been involved.
Peter had stayed in hotels in Puerto de la Cruz and Puerto de Santiago, and had also booked a room in Costa de Silencio – but had not checked in when he was due to arrive, island authorities say.
The body of a British man was found at Los Realejos, northern Tenerife, near the coast, but no formal identification has been carried out so it has not been officially confirmed whether the man is the missing tourist.
No possible cause of death has been given.
The 50-year-old from Dover (Kent) in the UK, the producer of Saga's in-house magazine, is said to have been a very popular and well-liked member of staff.
He had told his colleagues he was not depressed at all and that he was looking forward to Christmas, meaning those who know him do not believe his possible death would have been a suicide.
Given that the body found has not been identified, Saga says it is 'fearing for the worst, but hoping for the best'.
NATIONAL telecomms giant Telefónica has created an anti-car theft phone App for less than the cost of a glass of wine per month.
A MAN declared dead at his home in the province of Tarragona was on his way to the funeral parlour when he turned out to be alive, according to police sources.
A SICILIAN mafia 'godfather' who had been on the run for 20 years was captured in Madrid thanks to a photo on Google Maps, police say.
A NEW child protection law named after a British musician living in Spain has been approved in Congress and is set to be signed off by the Council of Ministers on Tuesday, June 8.