NATIONAL telecomms giant Telefónica has created an anti-car theft phone App for less than the cost of a glass of wine per month.
Sign in/Register
Looking for the Professionals/Advertiser Login?
By Signing up you are agreeing with our Terms and Privacy Policy.Forgot your password?
Feedback is welcome

Ministry of foreign affairs sources say the Spanish embassy in Nairobi is closely following developments and is in touch with the injured man, who lives in the city and who is said not to be badly hurt as he was evacuated in time.
The attack on Tuesday in the early afternoon was described by witnesses as 'an explosion and shoot-out' at the 14 Riverside complex in the Westlands neighbourhood, where the top-of-the-range DusitD2 Hotel is based.
It is a venue for regular and numerous high-level conferences, says police inspector-general for Kenya, Joseph Boinnet, who revealed that the force is treating the blast as a terrorist attack.
The Somalian fundamentalist Islamic terrorist cell Al-Shabab – part of Al-Qaeda since 2012 - has claimed it is behind the bombing, making an announcement via its radio station Al-Andalus, and two key suspects have been arrested.
Among the 21 dead are 16 Kenyans, including a police officer who died in hospital from his injuries, one British and one US national, and three people of African origin who have not been identified and who may or may not be from Kenya.
Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta says 'all the terrorists have been eliminated' and over 700 people evacuated from the hotel complex, and that his heart and 'that of everyone in Kenya' is with 'each and every innocent man and woman' affected by this 'senseless violence'.
Kenya's last Jihad terror attack was over five years ago when four members of Al-Shabab bombed the Westgate shopping centre in Nairobi, not far from the 14 Riverside complex, killing 67 people during the four days they barricaded themselves in the building.
Several tourists and expatriates were among the deceased.
Kenya's worst-ever terrorist attack was just over 20 years ago, when the US embassy was bombed, killing over 200 people and leaving thousands injured.
NATIONAL telecomms giant Telefónica has created an anti-car theft phone App for less than the cost of a glass of wine per month.
A MAN declared dead at his home in the province of Tarragona was on his way to the funeral parlour when he turned out to be alive, according to police sources.
A SICILIAN mafia 'godfather' who had been on the run for 20 years was captured in Madrid thanks to a photo on Google Maps, police say.
A NEW child protection law named after a British musician living in Spain has been approved in Congress and is set to be signed off by the Council of Ministers on Tuesday, June 8.