Follow thinkSPAIN on Facebook or Twitter for the latest News, Jobs, Property & Info

Community/Public Services news & information for Canary Islands

Smoking ban on Gran Canaria beaches
Society 30/03/2012
Smoking ban on Gran Canaria beaches

The town council in Mogán, in the south of the island of Gran Canaria, has today approved a new by-law that reserves 75% of its beaches for non smokers, only allowing smoking on the remaining 25%.

View
Power cut across whole of Tenerife
Society 18/02/2010
Power cut across whole of Tenerife

Endesa has just announced that power has been restored to 20% of customers in Tenerife after the whole island had been without electricity since 12.08 today, due to a problem in the Las Caletillas power station in the...

View
Advertisement